Historical Events are in the planning stages keep checking for
Living History Exhibit.
- Visit the Union Point Museum at 203 Veazey Street to enjoy the Wayside Home exhibit including a copy of the log book kept by the young daughter of one of the 14 ladies.
- This contains an accounting of all the items donated to the home, to include food, money, clothing, etc.
- Also recorded is the name of each individual who was served by the home.
- Museum will be open during the 5K race from 7:30 through 10:00 AM
- Enjoy a driving tour around the lovely historical areas of town guided by the local historian.