Union Junction Jamboree
September 23, 2017
Vendor Rules Quick Facts
- Three photos showing your booth and products are requested with your application
- Space size is 12 feet by 12 feet.All vendors must have a tent. (For your protection from the sun and for a uniform appearance) (Trailers are allowed for food vendors however tents are preferred.)
- Handcrafted items are preferred in the Crafts Marketplace, however high quality buy/sell consumer goods will be considered. The Jamboree Committee reserves the right to reject any exhibitor whose work does not meet the requirements of the Jamboree.
- If there are an excess of applications for one type of item, the decision will be based on the order of receipt.
- Food vendors are being restricted to one vendor for each type of items. That should ensure that everyone has a good day.
- Participation will run 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. All vendors are expected to remain setup until 4 PM. They must be set up by 9:30 AM Pets must be on a leash and must not disturb any other vendor.
Sound Equipment and Alcoholic Beverages are prohibited
- All applicants will be notified as the are received. Please provide and email address. .
§ Additional applications or more information may be obtained by contacting Sherley Selman at 706-486-4128 OR firstname.lastname@example.org .
§ Entry fee and 3 photos (2 of products, 1 of booth display) must accompany application. If no pictures are available, a very detailed description of items to be displayed must be included. If you are a returning vendor and have submitted photos in the past, new ones are not required.
§ Accepted entrants fees are non-refundable.
§ Each booth space is 12 feet wide by 12 feet deep. If you require more space, you may purchase an additional space. You are responsible for keeping your area clean and for cleanup of your space at the end of the day.
§ Electricity is available for an additional $10 per space. This MUST be reserved in advance as it is not available in all spaces. If you do not reserve it in advance, it will not be provided. You must provide your own heavy duty extension cord.
§ Booth assignment is at the discretion of Union Junction Jamboree.. We make every attempt to address special needs if we are told in advance. You will be sent a map of the area prior to the festival showing the general area of the Arts and Crafts Marketplace, Food Court and Fun Zone
Booth setup is available Friday night, September 22rd for Food and Fun Zone.. Normal setup will occur Saturday, September 23rd. from 7:00 – 9:30 a.m. All vendor vehicles must be removed from the market area by 9:30 a.m. and parked in designated vendor parking area.